Tuesday, August 03, 2004

and your goose is cooked

Well, I created this blog to document my year in Japan. Now I'm not going, but though I am kept from the place there where my height is above average, I see no reason not to continue posting as planned.

The past few months, for me, have been filled with a little bit of tutoring, a moderate amount of reading, and a lot of nothing. I find myself wishing I had spent that time job searching. No matter, it's now the task at hand, and I'll keep my progress well documented.

One of my good friends in town, Joe a.k.a. "Sneaks", has been actively brewing beer for about a year and a half. Just recently he has decided to move his brewing operation from his buddy's place to his own, a move that has allowed me to witness homebrewing first hand. I must say I'm quite intrigued by the art and I hope that Richard gets his own operation up and running.

Ok, time to tutor.