Saturday, October 22, 2005

Everyone else is blogging about Gold Digger, I probably should as well.

These last two weeks (two weeks that I was able to spend in Ann Arbor for a change) have swept by all too fast. Fall is setting in nicely, bring its seasoned mix of crisp winds, half-grey skies, and bright colors. Unfortunately I will miss the rest of it as I am leaving for California tomorrow. I'll be there for three straight weeks, but fortunately I'll have the companionship of one coworker and two U of M friends to help pass the time.

I brewed another beer with Joe, but I still don't have my fridge. This means that when I get back in November I'll have 10 gallons of beer begging to be consumed and no way to do so. Sigh, what a tough life. Oh, and I just realized that when I get in November it will be almost Thanksgiving. Damn, I better make some pumpkin ale. 15 gallons of beer and no way to consume it; that sounds better.

Finally, I want to buy every new Apple product that just came out. New iPods, PowerBooks, iMacs, PowerMacs, I want them all! Maybe my brothers and I can form a family band* and tour the countryside. Then we could be cool like Bono** and get our own iPods and other free toys.

* I can play jazz flute.
** Bono is a loser.