Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Right State. Wrong City.

Today was the last day my Purdue-loving coworker was on site. Tomorrow he flies back to Ann Arbor to prepare for his next site (which begins NEXT MONDAY). Though I'm sorry to see him go in some ways, in many others I'm glad to finally be on site by myself again, a state of being I have not practiced since the days of Ireland. My enjoyment of the next few days will be furthered by the fact that I do not have another completely solo site again until 2006, and there's something sad about that. What I really mean is that there's something nice about being able to eat and sleep and site-see and socialize according to one's own schedule/preferences without having to factor someone else's into the process.

In other news, I recently shared emails with TayTayBabyCakesT336Clary and it was a delight. Oh how we laughed and laughed! Good times; it makes me anxious for the USC game as I will be in attendance. Booya.

In still other news my apartment is shaping up nicely with much help from my brother, sister-in-law, and cousin (Adam). I'll post some pictures as soon as I get it all in order (which, as Richard and Mary can tell you, may take a while).

Lastly, in still other other news, Arrested Developement is absolutely hilarous. Everyone should watch it always. And Fox should never cancel it. Ever.