Friday, July 01, 2005

Isn't it a beautiful summers eve?!

Dear blogstyles,
Sorry for neglecting you, but sometimes you just gotta look in the mirror and say, "When in Rome!"
Sincerely,
MicVat

Now that I got that out of the way I can move on to tell the tales of our little family reunion here in southeast Michigan. Mom, Dad, and The Deuze flew up here for a week of relaxing, sight-seeing, movie-watching, grilling, swimming, whiskey, fire-making, and mostly, Anchorman-quoting.

Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!

We had a great time, and discussions of the future Vath-brother summer vacation spot were reignited. Other possible spots include:

‡ Austin, TX
‡ Florida Gulf Coast
‡ Michigan UP
‡ Grand Isle, La
‡ Spain

So many choices! Wait, it's clear. I know what to do...

This weekend more family will be in town: Nolan Cousins. Excellent. We'll probably spend some time at the boat and watching the symphony/fireworks thing in Detroit. Next Tuesday I leave for an insane road-stint which will take me to Houston, Maryland, and San Diego. The result of which is my doing work over my vacation, and on that note I'll get back to it.