Friday, October 28, 2005

Besides that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

As I sit here playing with my new mighty mouse drinking a Miller Lite and listening to It's Your Thing I find myself increasingly thankful for the weekend. We are currently one-third of the way towards completion of this site and I feel like we are nowhere and it's now.

Speaking of Bright Eyes, he/they is/are playing this weekend at a music festival along with Emmylou Harris, Norah Jones, CSN&Y, Dave Matthews, and more. Unfortunately my Michigan-friends who live here aren't into $60 for an all-day lineup like that. They're also not into Sonoma for some wine-tasting. Fools. So instead we'll site-see in the city and go out tomorrow night.

*** I really love this mouse, and I thought I would hate it. Is it sad that I used the words "love" and "this mouse" in the same sentence? Probably, but I guess I'm okay with it. ***

Ok, I meant to post some more but my coworker just walked in and grabbed a beer, so I guess I should play the good host and stop typing on this laptop. More tomorrow? Hopefully.