Wednesday, December 14, 2005

A quiet week

I've been promoted! Starting next week my new title will be "Assistant Product Manager, ProductionManagerPro".

PMP is another product line developed and sold by my company (not the one with which I currenly work). I'll be the second in command when it comes to directing the development process and direction of the product, as well as playing a key role in the sales, installation/integration, and support facets of our company. Lastly, I'll be off the road!

Ok, not totally off the road. I'll still have to travel to a few trade shows to demo the product as well as some of our beta sites to handle beta installations/integrations/support. But we're talking weeks per year as oppossed to months per year - at last count I spent approximately 30 weeks on the road in the last year.

Well, that's the news from Lake Micvatbegon; I'm off to do a little reading.