Thursday, January 26, 2006

If I could open my arms

I don't get this weather. I never know what to expect in the morning when I walk outside. Will it be warm? windy? cold? And yet no matter the answer I find myself relieved. It's confusing.

Tomorrow finds me wrapping up the first week of my second to last project in the I&T department at work. It's a little bit of a difficult time because I have so much that I could be doing for my new position but no time to do any of it. Sigh, maybe this weekend.

Totally changing gears for just a moment, I've noticed there's this exclusive gang of super-cool-bloggers who share (a) the music to which they are currently listening or (b) the book they are currently reading. In an effort to join:

Current Music: Death Cab For Cutie, Plans
Current Show: The Office

I'd like to point out that I am only a few miles from Vnak and his "preggers" wife; so close, in fact, that sometimes I burst spontaneously into laughter. Vnak has that effect on people.

And on that note...