Tuesday, December 20, 2005

now the day is over, night is drawing nigh

Well, after only a few days at my apartment, I'm back on the road; tomorrow will be another pre-5 am morning for me. Too bad I can't sleep.

A quick recap of the events of the past few days:

1. My first day of vacation, Monday, was spent entirely in my office. Oh well.
2. Dinner with Ellen, Liz, and Will. We played trivial pursuit. Haven't laughed that hard in a long time.
3. Dinner with Richard and Mary. Pad Thai + nice wine + tea from Mary + "the curb"* = success.
4. Completed almost all of my Christmas shopping.
5. Got my hair cut.
6. Met Faz of "Hello Faz Pizzeria".

All in all I'd say that's a pretty good few days. I expect the next few in BR will follow suit. Maybe I'll even post about them, but in case I don't, Happy Holidays.

-mike

* Curb Your Enthusiasm