Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Fall's coming soon. You can punch my right eye.

Last fall was the first since '98 in which I did not see a single game in Notre Dame Stadium. This time around I'm looking to make amends with tickets to every home game*. And so this Friday will begin what will be a season-long tradition of driving to South Bend in time for trips to CJ's , Legends or The 'Backer, closely followed by the early morning tailgates I have grown to love***.

It seems as though every Notre Dame acquaintance I've ever had will be in SB this weekend for the Penn State game. There's hardly a chance the weekend could disappoint. And on that note, I'm off to take care of some laundry.

Currently Listening: "Sideways In Paradise" ~ Jimmy Thackery & John Mooney

* Unfortunately I will have to miss the UMich game to attend a wedding**.

** To make matters worse, the groom is a buddy of mine from college who should not easily be forgiven for getting married on a football weekend.

*** And undoubtedly some new ones.