Thursday, March 30, 2006

Rally Sons

Tomorrow begins my final tour de work (Am I allowed to say that? Probably not.) and I couldn't be happier. Two more weeks of traveling and I will finally be finished. Hooray. My bags are packed, my presentations rehearsed (well, sort of), my (car's) oil changed, my whiskey consumed; the time is now.

I'm pretty excited for the trip, despite the fact that I completely loath the idea of being on the road for another two weeks. I think it's because I'll be visiting areas that are largely familiar to me...going to Chicago is always nice, and I'm about due for another trip to South Bend anyway. Some buddies from the math program here will be in SB the same weekend; combine that with SPO, Fullback, a few familiar establishments,* and Jim's grill and you've got yourself a solid weekend.

Well, there you have it. Time to finish packing.

* The 'Backer, Parisi's, Oyster Bar among others.