Monday, January 03, 2005

Pantone 292

Well, another restless night here in Michigan. One of these days I'm gonna have to go back to work, and these late nights will probably have to stop. I just can't sleep, so instead I listen to the magnetic fields on repeat.

Wi' naeĀ  wee bairn ye'll me beget
Untwinkle, little ee
My ainly pang'll be regret
A maiden I will dee

But I'll turn into a nightingale
My song will warm thy heart
Well I'll turn into a threshing machine
and tear thy bird apart...
But I'll turn into a vampire
and kiss you on the neck
Well I'll turn into a siller cross
and send thee back to Heck...
But I'll turn into a hydrogen bomb
and atomize the air
Well I'll turn into a cockroach
and you'll see if I care...
But I'll turn into a supernova
and burn up everything
Well I'll turn into a black little hole
and you'll turn into string...
But I'll turn into God Himself
and then you'll come to me
Well I will not believe in you
and then where will you be...
My ainly pang'll be regret
A maiden I will dee