Friday, January 27, 2006

Different Names For The Same Thing

The weekend is finally here, for better or worse.

The worse: a sizeable portion of this weekend will be spent doing work.

The better: I don't have to return to the paper until Sunday morning, which means that tonight, for example, it is perfectly acceptable that I had a few pints of Guinness next door before sitting here to start working.

There will be some time for fun this weekend, though. I'm hoping that my efforts tonight will provide for a relatively work-free Saturday afternoon/evening. You might be wondering what kind of fun there is to be had in Rochester, MN. Well, so am I. This* is the best list I've been able to find so far.

I'm sure I'll find something. For now I better get back to work.

Current Music: Sufjan Stevens, Illinois

*Sesame Street Live!