Sunday, January 16, 2005

Made for pure enjoyment.

Well, I finally saw Moulin Rouge!, and though I did enjoy it I'm not entirely sure it is, as mhogan5 (see pg 4) might say, better than Jesus. While on the movie topic, though, here are the currently running movies that are still outstanding on my list to see:
  • The Incredibles
  • Sideways
  • Ocean's Twelve
  • Closer
  • Spanglish
  • The Life Aquatic

    It's quite a list, I know, and I really should get started whittling it down. I think tomorrow I'll see what the fine theatre(s?) of Walla Walla has(have?) to offer. If it's playing I'll start with Spanglish.

    That's it from this end on a snowy Sunday. Yesterday I worked for 12 hours so I plan on spending much of today reading/napping/watching tv in my room. Oh yeah, and enjoying the cool refreshing taste of Almaden. Happy Sunday.