Thursday, August 26, 2004

foodstuffs

Thanks to the folks, today I was able to enjoy one of the best lunches I can remember eating. Additionally, I got to see my younger brother's new New Orleans apartment; it's quite the DeuzePad, I must admit. We even got to toast the place with a round of whiskey. Not a bad day. I should be heading back to the Big Easy (as they say) with Claire sometime this weekend for some nights out. Madigan's here I come!

That was a joke. An awful, awful joke.

I mentioned in a previous post a fast that I might be undertaking in the near future (snacks...eww). Well, after some consultation with my dad, I might be changing the plan -- only slightly. We'll see what kind of mood I'm in when I get back to Plymouth.

I still have yet to really take the new Audi out for a thorough test drive. I'm hoping to remedy that tomorrow sometime. And on that note, I think I'll go watch "The Cone Zone" or read some Garrison Keillor or do some crosswords or all three.