Sunday, September 26, 2004

Camp Fires Ignite

Well, it's been a few days, so there are a few things of interest to share. Here goes.

  • Happy Birthday Dad!

  • The end of my week was filled with highs and lows. The highs included booking two job interviews for next week; the lows included a 24 hour battle with what was either a GI Virus or a case of moderate food poisoning. The jury's still out on the culprit.

  • Despite the fact that I opted not to go to South Bend my weekend, along with my rebound from said illness, was marinaded in the sweet glaze of Zoolander, Big Boy's Eats, and thrift store shopping. Add a ridiculous tailgate and a Michigan game for extra flavor. The only weak moment here was the coffee at BB's, which by all other accounts has been quite satisfactory. Where did we go wrong, Big Boy? It used to be you and me and your coffee in this crazy world.

  • I will definitely be at next week's ND game versus Purdue. I hate you, Purdue!

  • Hmm, there are more but Richard and Mary are on their way over so I better wrap this up for now and continue later. Let me just say, lastly, that Flavor Flav is my hero.