Tuesday, September 07, 2004

digiwhatie?

First things first. I just had an online chat with my old friend Beverly, and I thought I'd share it with the world. Here goes (I'm in the blue):

nite ho?
heyyy
hiiii
whats up
nothing much. i was thinking of making a dfilm tonight.
ooooh you should what will it be about?
i dont know! i need a funny topic. oh, here's one: i was watching "Bands Reunite" on Vh1 and they were trying (unsuccessfully) to reunite NKOTB and JMAC was one of the ones who said no apparently he's too cool to reunite with jordan, donnie, and those other two. but it's like, "helloooo, what have you done that's so great lately?" "i mean, besides wearing all blue and seatbelt buckles "
good point! that's funny that you saw that i don't have vh1 anymore and it's sad
jmac was kind of an ass about it, too grrrrr
oh not cool
he definitely does NOT have me laughing, kid
me no likey the negative attitude no way! that bastard!
jmac forgot that NKOTB was real. i thought i told him.
even on oprah!

exactomundo!
oh yeah! i forgot about my plan to use that more often
i'm here for ya
thank thanks
it's how i do it
hey actually i have to run - watching sex and the city with my roomie - so i'll talk to you later on tonight or something
ahhh, yeah cool talk to you slashie see you soon
ok PEACE!
bieye lslevs
byeeeeeeeeeeee

So, after rereading that I realize it's only funny to me and maybe the other members of the 336Comedy Troop. But that's ok. In other news I've found myself, over the past few days, particularly drawn to the musical stylings of Little Strong Bad. No, wait, I mean Randy Newman. Yes. Good old Randy. I've listened to him off-and-on over the past 3 or 4 years, and I find that my interest grows stronger with each reoccurrance. Though my mom might disapprove, how can I not feel a connection with the guy who wrote such songs as

"Short People" - sadly, his only real pop-culture hit, and
"Birmingham" ?

Another beautiful song of his is called, "Marie" if you ever want to check it out. Or perhaps you would enjoy his comedic yet poignant geopolitical musings in "The Great Nations of Europe"?
Well, I've said enough about Randy for one day.

And on that note I'll sign off. I might head into Ann Arbor tonight to hang out with Joe and Khachik. Haven't seen them in a while; should be good times. Cuidate.

ps if you're wondering what a dfilm is, find out here and have the time of your life