Monday, September 13, 2004

wowwie wow wow

What a weekend! It's hard to believe so much can occur between Friday and Sunday afternoons. There really is nothing like a game weekend in South Bend. Nothing at all. Highlights include:

~ Legies
~ Post Rallies at BDowling's apt.
~ Trumpets
~ Corby's with Slobs, Taylor, Fullback and Erik (what a group!)
~ Picture time at the bar -- 5x7's for lyfe!
~ Burger King staying open until 3:30
~ Damn, this burp tastes like _____
~ O'Neill Boys
~ Shotgunning
~ Weatherman SPO welcoming all to sunny SB
~ Some people drive Buick LeSabres and other people _____ _____
~ Dan Block's game day outfit
~ Playing cups with CWhite2, DP, Gino, Faye, and Jenna
~ Showering, napping, etc. in Cavanaugh -- thanks Erin
~ Breakfast at Jim's

And that about sums up my weekend. It was great to see everyone, and now it pains me to have to resume my job hunt. Blah.

For now, Mic "Don't worry I lived in O'Neill I can fix this...*poke* *poke* *poke*" Vat signing off.