Friday, September 10, 2004

you're a leonard cohen song

I'm working on about 3 hours of sleep, so I'm not sure if this will make sense. See, I tried to fall asleep last night around 2, but was quite unsuccessful. So instead I rode the gin and televizle train til about 4:30. Did you know it is still possible to find reruns of Wings if you stay up late enough? That was a pleasant enough surprise around 3:30. Apparently that show, like a keg full of the elevensies, will never die.

In a few hours I depart for South Bend. I can't wait...so many people will be around for the game (which at this point is the most irrelevant ingredient of the weekend):

O'Neill
336 minus one
Band Folk
The Backer

Wow, I should just leave now. Hmm, this is a lame post. Only 3 hours, what do you want from me? I'll leave by posing this question: what is it about the portable copper fire bowl that makes it so remarkable? Discuss.

Cuidate.